New to Medicare? Experienced and not sure if you have proper coverage? Have both Medicare and Idaho Medicaid? Then you have arrived at the right place!
Dave Hansen at idahomedicarepro.com is focused on Medicare beneficiaries with and without Medicaid. With nearly 7 years dedication to this market, this website will provide you with a better understanding of how these programs work and lead you to CONTACT ME or call 208-484-0608 to review your needs.
Idaho Medicare Facts answers:
- What is Medicare?
- How do I enroll in Medicare?
- I have my Medicare card. Now what?
- Aren’t they all supplements?
- Part D prescription drug coverage.
- Now what is Medicare Advantage?
- I’m over 65 and continue to work with health coverage by my employer (or by my spouse’s plan).
- I’m still overwhelmed.
- I want to know more before I make contact.
The menu has many other topics of interest and of course a blog and news. Whether new or experienced with Medicare, take your time! I think you will find an educational value presented in a manner unlike competitors, corporate and government websites.
Work with someone that is a specialist on Medicare. Ask yourself: “would I have my accountant buy a car for me?” Of course not!
It should be no different with Medicare. Other practitioners (financial advisors, attorneys, stock brokers, accountant; friends and family) have other expertise, but do not work with Medicare every day.
Dave Hansen is your partner in maximizing your benefits.
Thank you for visiting and contact me!